How To Invest In Bitcoin – Are They the Answer to How To Buy Bitcoin Online?
Bitcoins have become a question on how to invest in them and popular form of currency to buy online over time. Though, what exactly is Bitcoin? The following article will go over the in’s and out’s of this currency that popped up out of nowhere and spread like a wildfire. What makes it different from normal currencies?
Bitcoin is a digital currency, it is not printed and never will be. They are held electronically and nobody has control over it either. Their produced by people and businesses, creating the first ever form of money known as cryptocurrency. While normal currencies are seen in the real world, Bitcoin runs through billions of computers all around the world. From Bitcoin in the United States to Bitcoin in India, it has become a global currency. However the biggest distinction it has from other currencies, is that it is decentralized. This means that no specific company or bank owns it.
4. It’s completely transparent, all of the transactions using Bitcoins are shown on a large chart, known as the blockchain, but nobody knows it’s you as no names are connected to it.
5. Transaction fees are minuscule, and compared to a bank’s fees, the rare and small fees Bitcoin charges are close to nothing. It’s fast, very fast. Anywhere you send money too, it generally will arrive in minutes after processing.g. It’s non-repudiable, meaning once you send your Bitcoins away, they’re gone forever.
Bitcoin has vastly changed the world and how we see money. Many people are left wondering if it’s possible to live off of Bitcoins. Some have even tried to do so. Even so, Bitcoin is a part of our economy now, a unique kind of currency, and it isn’t going to go away anytime soon.
Wondering if you should invest in Bitcoin? If you’ve been around any kid of financial news lately, you’ve no doubt heard about the meteoric rise in the world’s most well-known cryptocurrency.
And if you’re like a lot of people right about now, you’re probably wondering, “Bitcoin – yes or no?”
Should you invest? Is it a good option? And what the heck is Bitcoin anyway?
Well here’s a few things you should know about Bitcoin before you invest. Also note that this article is for information purposes only and should not be taken as any kind of financial advice.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is known as a cryptocurrency or a digital currency. It’s basically online money. Like any currency you can exchange it for other currencies (like say, buy bitcoins with US dollars or vice versa) and it fluctuates in relation to other currencies as well.
Unlike other currencies however it is decentralized, meaning there isn’t any one central bank, country or government in charge of it. And that means it’s not as susceptible to government or central bank mismanagement.
Pros of Bitcoin
#1 Easy To Send Money
Because it’s decentralized, this also means that you can send a friend Bitcoin (money) on the other side of the world in seconds without having to go through a bank intermediary (and pay the banking fees).
Unlike a credit card charge, Bitcoin transactions are not reversible. So if you send Bitcoin to the wrong address – you can’t get it back.
Also, there are a lot of tales from people who have lost their Bitcoin wallet address (through hacking, phones being stolen, virus-infected computers, etc.) and they’ve completely lost their coins. There’s no way to get them back.
For this reason, you really need to know what you’re doing and take the time to research how to buy and store your coins properly if you want to invest in Bitcoins – or any other cryptocurrency.
So those are some of the things to consider before investing in Bitcoin. Basically, while Bitcoin has a lot of great things going for it – and while it has the potential to change financial transactions as we know it – there is still a lot of risk. There are a lot of unknowns out there still.
If you do decide to buy, take your time and research your options. Don’t buy from just any seller. Some of them are trustworthy and run a great business. But there are others that will overcharge you and may not even deliver your coins.
Be safe and do your research first. Find a trusted seller with a stellar reputation – there are quite a few of them out there. And remember the golden rule here – never invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card 2018
- Bitcoin Investment South Africa
- Bitcoin Price South Africa
- Bitcoin Stock South Africa
- Buy Btc With Credit Card South Africa
- Buy Bitcoin Online 2017
- Best Bitcoin Investment Sites 2017
- Bitcoin Trading 2017
- What Can I Buy With Bitcoin 2018
- Bitcoin Purchase South Africa
- Buy Bitcoin With Bank Account South Africa
- Investing In Cryptocurrency 2018
- What Can You Buy With Bitcoin South Africa
- Cheapest Bitcoin Exchange 2017
- Easiest Way To Get Bitcoins South Africa
- Investing In Bitcoin 2016 – South Africa
- Buy And Sell Bitcoin 2017
- I Want To Buy Bitcoin South Africa
- How Much To Invest In Bitcoin 2017
- How To Invest In Cryptocurrency South Africa