How Do You Select The Best Bitcoin investment Company Websites or Investing In Bitcoin 2016 -?
Most people are curious as to what bitcoin is and how one gets to make money with it and Investing In Bitcoin 2016 – in 2018. Bitcoin is the most famous and biggest digital currency in the world regarding market capitalization and the market share where there are no intermediaries to handle the transactions. Microsoft Co-founder, Bill Gates has a lot of faith in Bitcoin to the point of saying, “Bitcoin is a technological tour de force.”
According to Leon Louw, a Nobel Peace Prize nominee, every informed person needs to know at least about bitcoin since it has the potential to become one of the world’s most significant developments.
One can buy bitcoins directly from other bitcoin users via marketplaces or through exchanges, and one pays for them through hard cash, credit or debit cards, electronic wire transfers, other cryptocurrencies, PayPal, et al.
Is Bitcoin: Future Currency for South Africa?
• Wesellcrypto: – This site ranks high, and it is beginner friendly. It has a trust rating of B+, and you can buy bitcoins via your PayPal account.
• Bitquick: – This site is also beginner friendly allowing users to buy and accept payments for bitcoins via hard currency as well as bank transfers. It has a trust rating of B.
With bitcoins, you can anonymously buy merchandise; make cheaper international payments since the Bitcoins are not subject to regulation from any country and Investing In Bitcoin 2016 –. The bitcoin market is very volatile and more people are buying them hoping to make a profit when the price goes up.
Bitcoin is the premier cryptocurrency of the world. It is a peer-to-peer currency and transaction system based on a decentralized consensus-based public ledger called blockchain that records all transactions.
Bitcoin: What To Buy With Bitcoins?
Now the bitcoin was envisaged in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto but it was a product of many decades of research into cryptography and blockchain and not just one guy’s work. It was the utopian dream of cryptographers and free trade advocates to have a borderless, decentralized currency based on the blockchain. Their dream is now a reality with the growing popularity of bitcoin and other altcoins around the world.
Now the cryptocurrency was first deployed over the consensus-based blockchain in 2009 and the same year it was traded for the very first time. In July 2010, the bitcoin price was just 8 cents and the number of miners and nodes was quite less compared to tens of thousands in number right now.
Within the space of one year, the new alternative currency had risen to $1 and it was becoming an interesting prospect for the future. Mining was relatively easy and people were making good money making trades and even paying with it in some cases.
Is it Wise to Buy Into Bitcoins?
The magical figure of $1000 was first breached in January 2017 and since then it has increased four times already till September. It is truly a remarkable achievement for a coin that was only worth 8 cents just seven years back.
Bitcoin even survived a hard fork on August 1, 2017, and has risen nearly 70% since then while even the fork bitcoin cash has managed to post some success. All of it is due to the appeal of the coin and stellar blockchain technology behind it.
While conventional economists argue that it is a bubble and the whole crypto world would collapse, it is just not so. There is no such bubble since it is an observable fact that it has, in fact, eaten away the shares of the fiat currencies and money transaction corporations.
The future is extremely bright for bitcoin and it is never too late to invest in it, both for short-term and long-term.
Interesting Facts About Investing In Bitcoin 2016 – in South Africa:
For someone not familiar with Bitcoin, the first question that comes to mind is, "What is Bitcoin?" And another common question that is often asked relates to the Bitcoin price. It started out a under 10 cents per Bitcoin upon its introduction in early 2009. It has risen steadily since and has hovered around $4000 per Bitcoin recently. So regarding Bitcoin value or the Bitcoin rate this is a most remarkable appreciation of value and has created many, many millionaires over the last eight years.
The Bitcoin market is worldwide and the citizens of China and Japan have been particularly active in its purchase along with other Asian countries. However, recently in Bitcoin news the Chinese government has tried to suppress its activity in that country. That action drove the value of Bitcoin down for a short time but it soon surged back and is now close to its previous value.
The Bitcoin history chart is very interesting. Its creator was an anonymous group of brilliant mathematicians (using the pseudonym Satoski Nakamoto) who designed it in 2008 to be "virtual gold" and released the first Bitcoin software in early 2009 during the height of the USA economic crisis. They knew that to have lasting value, it like gold had to have a finite supply. So in creating it they capped the supply at 21 million Bitcoin.
Bitcoin mining refers to the process by which new Bitcoin is created. With conventional currency, government decides when and where to print and distribute it. With Bitcoin, "miners" use special software to solve complex mathematical problems and are issued a certain number of Bitcoin in return.
A question that then arises is, is Bitcoin mining worth it. The answer is NO for the average person. It takes very sophisticated knowledge and a powerful computer system and this combination of factors makes it unattainable for the masses. This applies even more to bitcoin mining 2017 than in past years.
The Bitcoin exchange rate USD is a closely watched benchmark both on a daily basis and long term over the last 8 years since its introduction to the world's financial marketplace. A popular company to receive the most current rate in Bitcoin valuation is XE. They show Bitcoin to USD valuation and also the complete Bitcoin price chart, the Bitcoin value chart and the Bitcoin to USD chart. If you ask, "How much is one Bitcoin?" you will always know from their continuously updated charts.
Similar questions that come up in this area relate to the bitcoin rate history, the bitcoin price chart live, the bitcoin to dollar exchange rate, the bitcoin dollar chart and the bitcoin 5 year chart. The previously mentioned website, xe, is also a good source for answers to these questions.
Regarding Bitcoin cash, ie. to get USD from selling Bitcoin, Bitwol is one company that enables you to do this. WikiHow is another company that will take you through this process.
Bitcoin projected value is a subject often discussed. In January of 2015 the price of one bitcoin was $215. Currently it is around $5000. This is a phenomenal increase and one far beyond what most experts would have projected at that time. Currently in reviewing forecasts from experts around the world a common answer seems to be that the top value will settle in at around $10,000 and one expert even projected a value reaching $100,000.
Investing In Bitcoin 2016 – in South Africa
learn how ordinary people are making a fortune with the greatest discovery of last 30 years teenage millionaires get 18 years with bitcoin InfoMoney man buys 66 real issue sets and today they are worth 85 million en designer consists of new historical maximum globo.
Com bitcoin could reach 100,000 US dollars 350,000 reais already in 2018 says famous specialist hello I am leonardo Fernandes expert investor in bitcoins and that video will show you how ordinary people They are becoming billionaires with the biggest discovery in 30 years you've heard about bitcoin want to learn to make lots of money with this new profitable almost from day to night I'll show you how the bitcoins market can generate a fortune for you but I need to act fast bitcoin digital currency created in the internet and now has the potential income of thousands of real when it was created the bitcoin worth only a few cents but today with the high profitability of the coin the bitcoin has accumulated more than 100,000 percent appreciation in recent years in other words if you had applied $ 100 and four years earlier bitcoin today you have an estimated fortune worth 32 million, six hundred thousand real that even one hundred reais became 32 651 000 million reais in four years does not believe a look at graphic comes from the appreciation of the bitcoin over the past few years the first time I got was used was in 2010 to buy two daughters great pizzerias in Pope jones network at that time were used 10,000 million to buy two tapes that cost 42 US dollars at the time one bitcoin was worth one centavo in 2014 four years later those same 42 USD 10,000 bitcoin units already assess 4500 billions of dollars to improve the safety of currency and the fact that free from the influence of government banks the value of bitcoin started shooting and today that same amount of 20 million worth over 500 million real but because yesterday dedicated this powerful enhancement the animal was a free currency that anyone in the world can have the value of bitcoin defined by the law of supply and demand that is greater the amount of people looking for greater bitcoins will be the value of the currency and here comes the big question in recent days a historical event put importance on another level bitcoin and it is precisely with him that you can make big money in the bag chicago world's stock exchange announced that it will begin operating with bitcoins that is the most powerful financial institution in the world ends to give their seal of quality for bitcoin imagine the thousands or better billions of people around the world that are going to be interested in bitcoins this movement can cause the currency value grow exponentially and reached extremely high levels in the next few weeks just to give you an idea of the the world's experts provides that the bitcoin might reach 100,000 dollars ie 350,000 reais by the year 2018 comes to a real opportunity to multiply your money with the more powerful profitable digital currency but as you can win big money with bitcoin from now this historical event will make people around the world to return their attention to the bitcoin imagine the impact that this event will cause an exponential rise in demand by bitcoins and not to mention the thousands of other people who were on the wall and now will seek to understand how desperately the en run to power in high cash in the currency learn how to make invitations with now is the best thing you can do in your life I know it may seem expensive at first meet away from your reality but say is a super simple and open doors to everyone accessing the internet even you know me what is and is not no invitation has experience with them and that's what I'll show you in the next five minutes ordinary people are becoming millionaire with the greatest discovery of the last 30 years become a teenager millionaires 18 years with bitcoin man shopping in reais in 2011 and four years then they are worth more than 3 million reais stories like these have spread around ordinary people are taking advantage of this unique window of opportunity to completely change your life Financial came time you also gain from it perhaps your file It has not yet fallen you realize the magnitude of what is ahead at that point you have information that you need to make lots of money with bitcoins from now her time has come It is is a real opportunity to multiply your money by more powerful and profitable digital currency to you things start to change today you have this notion of the size of the impact could represent your bank account you stopped to think what a well-aimed shot these could to represent your financial situation stopped to think that no another opportunity in the world has the potential even close to today you will not find a chance so exclusive to change your financial life as here we are dealing in bitcoins market anywhere else we are simply talking about the greatest opportunity to win big money today but you need to act fast you will see here is 100% legal and this same strategy has the potential to multiply practically infinite goal is to make few real in thousands we face that may be the most emblematic event of the history so I ask extra attention the next lines to you make an informed decision before there is a new explosion value at that time three basic information you separate this potential large explosive like entering a time in the market where bitcoins as We acquire and multiply them how to prepare for a new valuation exclusive that can happen at any time and that's exactly where I'm going help it makes sense you will learn bill with bitcoin today after all you will have a real chance of t in the next few weeks a substantial change in your financial life where I can help it a'll introduce you to the powerful bitcoins lucrative market and explain step by step how it all works 2 give the receiver the smartest way fast and secure for you to start have explosive return in the next few weeks 3 you'll know exactly how much to invest and how to multiply thinking of events with unique realization of potential from now as you already I said my name leonardo fernandes I am expert investor with 20 them in the last two years I have helped over eight thousand seven hundred and sixty two people to win highly significant results in market bitcoins most were looking for me just out of curiosity told the as they were pleased with the quick results and they said even though you have little or no experience they had ever had results even close to what came now having returns which is a so incredibly fast that increased their results dramatically and allowed them to change their lives 20 information about them on the Internet today are totally unmet and no one reveals what really makes a difference therefore I realized I needed to prove anything to find out for how much most people possible and what led me why I created this site and show you're watching now apparently the events of recent weeks and especially what's to come I decided that my best bet to share My breakthrough discovery was to create this site to distribute a method I use to the greatest possible number of people is exactly what I will now do I call my novel method of ex-en bitcoin this method I'll show you how ordinary people are becoming millionaires with this It is the most important novelty even than the very creation of the internet a free world currency and multiplying power 12,630 times the dollar and 40 823 times higher than the actual as I said the most valuable information about you cosme.
Lets Learn Bitcoin Trading in South Africa
The best way to learn about bitcoin, is to jump in and get a few in your "pocket" to get a feel for how they work.
Despite the hype about how difficult and dangerous it can be, getting bitcoins is a lot easier and safer than you might think. In a lot of ways, it is probably easier than opening an account at a traditional bank. And, given what has been happening in the banking system, it is probably safer too.
There are a few things to learn: getting and using a software wallet, learning how to send and receive money, learning how to buy bitcoin from a person or an exchange.
Before getting started, you will need to get yourself a wallet. You can do this easily enough by registering with one of the exchanges which will host wallet for you. And, although I think you are going to want to have one or more exchange wallets eventually, you should start with one on your own computer both to get a better feel for bitcoin and because the exchanges are still experimental themselves. When we get to that stage of the discussion, I will be advising that you get in the habit of moving your money and coins off the exchanges or diversifying across exchanges to keep your money safe.
What is a wallet?
It is a way to store your bitcoins. Specifically, it is software that has been designed to store bitcoin. It can be run on your desktop computer, laptop, mobile device (except, as yet, Apple) and can also be made to store bitcoins on things like thumb drives. If you are concerned about being hacked, then that is a good option. Even the Winklevoss* twins, who have millions invested in bitcoin, put their investment on hard drives which they then put into a safety deposit box.
*The Winklevoss twins are the ones who originally had the idea for a social networking site that became Facebook. They hired Mark Zuckerberg who took their idea as his own and became immensely rich.
What do you need to know about having a bitcoin wallet on your computer?
Below you can download the original bitcoin wallet, or client, in Windows or Mac format. These are not just wallets, but are in fact part of the bitcoin network. They will receive, store, and send your bitcoins. You can create one or more addresses with a click (an address is a number that looks like this: 1LyFcQatbg4BvT9gGTz6VdqqHKpPn5QBuk). You will see a field where you can copy and paste a number like this from a person you want to send money to and off it will go directly into that person's wallet. You can even create a QR code which will let someone take a picture with an app on their phone and send you some bitcoin. It is perfectly safe to give these out - the address and QR code are both for my donations page. Feel free to donate!
NOTE: This type of wallet acts both as a wallet for you and as part of the bitcoin system. The reason bitcoin works is that every transaction is broadcast and recorded as a number across the entire system (meaning that every transaction is confirmed and made irreversible by the network itself). Any computer with the right software can be part of that system, checking and supporting the network. This wallet serves as your personal wallet and also as a support for that system. Therefore, be aware that it will take up 8-9 gigabytes of your computer's memory. After you install the wallet, it will take as much as a day for the wallet to sync with the network. This is normal, does not harm your computer, and makes the system as a whole more secure, so it's a good idea.
- The original wallet.
- This is a full-featured wallet: create multiple addresses to receive bitcoins, send bitcoins easily, track transactions, and back up your wallet.
- Outside of the time it takes to sync, this is a very easy to use option.
- Search for Bitcoin Qt wallet download to find their site.
- Runs on top of Bitcoi Qt, so it has all of the same syncing requirements.
- Armory allows you to back up, encrypt, and the ability to store your bitcoins off line.
- Search for Bitcoin Armory Wallet to find their site.
* There is software to make printing your paper wallets easier. bitcoinpaperwallet.com is one of the best and includes a good tutorial about how to use them.
* The bitcoins are not actually in the wallet, they are still on the web. In fact, the outside of the wallet will have a QR code that will allow you ship coins to the wallet any time you like.
* The sealed part of the wallet will have the private key without which you cannot access the coins. Therefore, only put as many coins on the wallet as you want to be inaccessible. You will not be able to whip this thing out and take out a few coins to buy a cup of coffee. Rather, think of it as a piggy bank. To get the money, you have to smash it. It is possible to take out smaller amounts, but at this point the security of the wallet is compromised and it would be easier for someone to steal the coins. Better to have them all in or out.
* People who use paper wallets are usually security conscious, and there are a number of ways for the nefarious in the world to hack your computer. Bitcoinpaperwallet.com gives a lot of good advice about how to print your wallets securely.
Some people have also asked about buying bitcoins on eBay. Yes, it is possible, but they will be far overpriced. So, selling on eBay might seem to be a better option given the extreme markup over market value you might see. But, as with anything that is too good to be true, this is too good to be true. As I will explain in the next section, selling bitcoin this way is just way too risky.
How Not to Buy Bitcoin
In the next section, I am going to explain a couple of key points about buying from Bitcoin Exchanges. Before I do, let me give you a warning.
A short history lesson: When people first started setting up actual business based on bitcoin, they used all of the tools available to any merchant. They sold by credit card and PayPal. The problem with this business model was quickly spotted: bitcoin transactions are not reversible by anyone except the recipient of the money. Credit cards and PayPal have strong buyer protection policies that make it relatively easy for people to request a chargeback. So, nefarious individuals realized this and began making purchases of bitcoin and then sooner or later requesting a chargeback. And, since bitcoin is a non-physical product, sent by new and poorly understood technological means, the sellers were not able to contest this. Because of this, sellers stopped accepting credit cards and PayPal.
This was a big problem for the currency: How to move money between buyers and seller? Some business emerged that would credit you with bitcoin if you wired them money. Very often these businesses would give addresses in Albania, Poland, or Russia. The fact is that many of these did work and there are a lot of stories on the forums of people who bought bitcoins this way. But it took a lot of time and in the meantime the buyer just had to bite his or her fingernails wondering if they would get their bitcoins or kiss their investment goodbye.
I expect that as bitcoin becomes more acceptable and valuable, we are going to see a version of the Nigerian Prince scam. So the warning is this: we now have exchanges and other businesses that allow for moving money easily onto and off of exchanges. Never wire money for bitcoin. It was a short-lived, and well-forgotten, moment in the history of bitcoin.
Next, I will be talking about how to buy from a bitcoin exchange and give a review of the some of the best known exchanges.
The Bitcoin Money: South Africa Future Currency?
Bitcoin (BTC) is a new kind of digital currency-with cryptographic keys-that is decentralized to a network of computers used by users and miners around the world and is not controlled by a single organization or government. It is the first digital cryptocurrency that has gained the public's attention and is accepted by a growing number of merchants. Like other currencies, users can use the digital currency to buy goods and services online as well as in some physical stores that accept it as a form of payment. Currency traders can also trade Bitcoins in Bitcoin exchanges.
There are several major differences between Bitcoin and traditional currencies (e.g. U.S. dollar):
- Bitcoin does not have a centralized authority or clearing house (e.g. government, central bank, MasterCard or Visa network). The peer-to-peer payment network is managed by users and miners around the world. The currency is anonymously transferred directly between users through the internet without going through a clearing house. This means that transaction fees are much lower.
- Bitcoin is created through a process called "Bitcoin mining". Miners around the world use mining software and computers to solve complex bitcoin algorithms and to approve Bitcoin transactions. They are awarded with transaction fees and new Bitcoins generated from solving Bitcoin algorithms.
- There is a limited amount of Bitcoins in circulation. According to Blockchain, there were about 12.1 million in circulation as of Dec. 20, 2013. The difficulty to mine Bitcoins (solve algorithms) becomes harder as more Bitcoins are generated, and the maximum amount in circulation is capped at 21 million. The limit will not be reached until approximately the year 2140. This makes Bitcoins more valuable as more people use them.
- A public ledger called 'Blockchain' records all Bitcoin transactions and shows each Bitcoin owner's respective holdings. Anyone can access the public ledger to verify transactions. This makes the digital currency more transparent and predictable. More importantly, the transparency prevents fraud and double spending of the same Bitcoins.
- The digital currency can be acquired through Bitcoin mining or Bitcoin exchanges.
- The digital currency is accepted by a limited number of merchants on the web and in some brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Bitcoin wallets (similar to PayPal accounts) are used for storing Bitcoins, private keys and public addresses as well as for anonymously transferring Bitcoins between users.
- Bitcoins are not insured and are not protected by government agencies. Hence, they cannot be recovered if the secret keys are stolen by a hacker or lost to a failed hard drive, or due to the closure of a Bitcoin exchange. If the secret keys are lost, the associated Bitcoins cannot be recovered and would be out of circulation. Visit this link for an FAQ on Bitcoins.
Bitcoin will likely gain more public acceptance over time, but its price is extremely volatile and very sensitive to news-such as government regulations and restrictions-that could negatively impact the currency.
Therefore, I do not suggest investors to invest in Bitcoins unless they were purchased at a less than $10 USD per BTC because this would allow for a much larger margin of safety.
Otherwise, I believe that it is much better to invest in stocks that have strong fundamentals, as well as great business prospects and management teams because the underlying companies have intrinsic values and are more predictable.
Disclosure: Victor Liang has has no positions in Bitcoins and has no plans to change his position in the next 72 hours.
- Bitcoin Investment Sites 2016 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Investment Sites 2016 – 2017
- Best Bitcoin Investment 2016 – 2018
- Buy Bitcoin 2016 – South Africa
- Best Way To Buy Bitcoins 2016 – 2018
- How To Make Money With Bitcoin 2016 – 2017
- Investing In Bitcoin 2017 – 2018
- Bitcoin Investment Sites 2017 – 2018
- Best Bitcoin Investment Sites 2017 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Investment 2017 – 2018
- Buy Bitcoin 2017 – South Africa
- Best Way To Buy Bitcoins 2017 – 2017
- How To Make Money With Bitcoin 2017 – 2017
- Investing In Bitcoin 2018 – 2017
- Bitcoin Investment Sites 2018 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Investment Sites 2018 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Investment 2018 – South Africa
- Buy Bitcoin 2018 – South Africa
- Best Way To Buy Bitcoins 2018 – 2018
- How To Make Money With Bitcoin 2018 – South Africa
- Is Bitcoin A Good Investment 2016 – 2017
- Are Bitcoins A Good Investment 2016 – 2018
- Legit Bitcoin Investment Sites 2016 – 2018
- Is Bitcoin A Good Investment 2017 – South Africa
- How To Invest In Bitcoin 2016 – South Africa
- Should I Invest In Bitcoin 2016 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Sites 2016 – 2018
- Should I Buy Bitcoin 2016 – South Africa
- Should I Invest In Bitcoin 2017 – 2018
- Are Bitcoins A Good Investment 2017 – South Africa
- Legit Bitcoin Investment Sites 2017 – 2018
- Is Bitcoin A Good Investment 2018 – South Africa
- Are Bitcoins A Good Investment 2018 – South Africa
- Legit Bitcoin Investment Sites 2018 – South Africa
- How To Invest In Bitcoin 2017 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Sites 2017 – South Africa
- Should I Buy Bitcoin 2017 – 2018
- How To Invest In Bitcoin 2018 – 2017
- Should I Invest In Bitcoin 2018 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Sites 2018 – 2018
- Should I Buy Bitcoin 2018 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2016 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining 2016 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Machine 2016 – 2018
- Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2016 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Rig 2016 – 2018
- Best Bitcoin Mining Pool 2016 – 2017
- Cryptocurrency Mining 2016 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Sites 2016 – South Africa
- Profitable Bitcoin Mining 2016 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Calculator 2016 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Profitability 2016 – South Africa
- Is Bitcoin Mining Worth It 2016 – 2018
- 2016 Cryptocurrency Mining – South Africa
- How To Start Bitcoin Mining 2016 – 2018
- Best Bitcoin Miner 2016 – 2018
- Fastest Bitcoin Miner 2016 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Miner 2016 – 2017
- Most Powerful Bitcoin Miner 2016 – 2017
- Most Efficient Bitcoin Miner 2016 – 2017
- Bitcoin Miner Calculator 2016 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2017 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2018 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining 2017 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining 2018 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Machine 2017 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Machine 2018 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2017 – 2017
- Best Bitcoin Mining Hardware 2018 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Rig 2017 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Rig 2018 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Mining Pool 2017 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Mining Pool 2018 – 2017
- Cryptocurrency Mining 2017 – South Africa
- Cryptocurrency Mining 2018 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Sites 2017 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Sites 2018 – South Africa
- Profitable Bitcoin Mining 2017 – South Africa
- Profitable Bitcoin Mining 2018 – 2018
- Bitcoin Mining Calculator 2017 – 2017
- Bitcoin Mining Calculator 2018 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Profitability 2017 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Mining Profitability 2018 – 2017
- Is Bitcoin Mining Worth It 2017 – 2017
- Is Bitcoin Mining Worth It 2018 – 2017
- 2016 Cryptocurrency Mining 2017 – 2018
- 2016 Cryptocurrency Mining 2018 – 2017
- How To Start Bitcoin Mining 2017 – South Africa
- How To Start Bitcoin Mining 2018 – South Africa
- Best Bitcoin Miner 2017 – 2018
- Best Bitcoin Miner 2018 – South Africa
- Fastest Bitcoin Miner 2017 – South Africa
- Fastest Bitcoin Miner 2018 – 2017
- Bitcoin Miner 2017 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Miner 2018 – 2018
- Most Powerful Bitcoin Miner 2017 – 2018
- Most Powerful Bitcoin Miner 2018 – 2017
- Most Efficient Bitcoin Miner 2017 – South Africa
- Most Efficient Bitcoin Miner 2018 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Miner Calculator 2017 – South Africa
- Bitcoin Miner Calculator 2018 – 2018